Enable a Lifetime of motoring and cycling
Loyalty and Retention
We will more actively drive customer loyalty and retention by:
- Supercharging our CRM programme, providing compelling reasons for customers to return to our brand.
- Building cross-Group loyalty programmes to optimise lifetime value and advocacy.
We have started to drive meaningful action from our insight, which has been used to:
- Define future range decisions.
- Change the labour operating model to better reflect customer needs.
- Obtain a greater understanding of customer pain points and moments that matter.
- Provide a Group-wide Financial Services offer.
We have started to make progress with our ESG strategy, focusing on our key priority areas:
- Net Zero Commitment
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Product, Packaging and Waste Management
- Record NPS scores with Retail exit rate
of 65.3, and Autocentres 76.1.
- Development of our single Group web
platform and other initiatives driving
higher cross-shop volumes.
- Refresh of our ESG strategy and
commitment to science-based targets.
Priorities for the year
- Launch a unique and market-leading
motoring services club.
- Further develop cross-shop
opportunities across the Group.
- Continued investment in our digital
capabilities, enhancing the customer
- Accelerating progress on our ESG
Improving the Customer Experience
This year, we have transformed our Customer Experience strategy